The new CARE act has created many new ways to help small business survive so we have included some links below:
Corona Virus Resources
- Canada outlines measures to support the economy and the financial sector
- Additional Support for Canadian Businesses from the Economic Impact of COVID-19
At Lane Rifkin, PLLC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are still open for drop-off or wait-in-your-car appointments but we are limiting access to the inside of our building to staff only. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our SecurefilePortal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the old portal here https://andrewlane.securefilepro.com/. Starting April 6th, you will get an invite to our new portal at https://cpamba.liscio.me/
- Our offices are not currently accepting face-to-face appointments. However, we are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (603) 434-7500 if you want to schedule a phone or video appointment in lieu of a live visit.
To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please reschedule so that we can ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (603) 434-7500 or email us email@example.com.